BETTER APPROACH. BETTER RESULTS.
Serious, approachable attorneys for personal injury
and family law cases.
≡ VIEW OUR PRACTICE AREAS
Judson Daws has lived in Southeast Texas all of his life. As such, he is familiar with the rich traditions associated with communities in and around the golden triangle. The son of a plant worker, Judson is familiar with the attribute of hard work. He is devoted to working hard to provide the best legal care and advocacy for all of his clients.
Prior to working at the Daws Law Firm, Judson clerked at multiple District Courts in Jefferson County. During this time, Judson saw how the legal process in both injury and family cases can take a toll on the lives of those involved. He is dedicated to helping reduce this toll as much as possible, as well as helping his clients fully understand and win their legal battles.
Judson earned a BBA in Finance and Economics from Lamar University. He earned his law degree from South Texas College of Law. While at STCL Judson was honored to become a member of the International Legal Honor Society of Phi Delta Phi.
Judson is the father of an active son and lives in Nederland with his wife, Lena.
Areas of Practice
- Automobile Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Worksite Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Consumer Protection
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Business Disputes
- Family Law
- Wills and Probate
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- Lamar University
- Major: Finance
- Major: Economics
Honors and Awards
- American Institute of Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2019
- A+ Rated - Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Beaumont Chamber Of Commerce, Member
- Texas Bar Association, Member
- Jefferson County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Jefferson County Young Lawyers Association, Member
- South Texas College of Law Alumni Association, Member
- The Michelle Mehaffy American Inn of Court, Member
- Phi Delta Phi